ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.) is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is a self-starter with an interest in wireless technology to assist our Office, Inside Sales, and Marketing teams. The Administrative Assistant will collaborate with key players in various teams to ensure the successful completion of all projects. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is a great problem solver, extremely organized, and should have excellent time management skills. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing expense reports, vendor invoices, preparing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office and marketing supplies
Inside Sales Duties:
- Monitor the Sales inbox and prepare emails to clients and vendors in response to questions
- Creating Quotes, processing Purchase Orders
- Creating Invoices and shipping labels, and sending them to customers
- Manage Access database for inventory management
- Manage Salesforce database for customer relationship management
- Maintain a variety of electronic documents files and databases for the purpose of providing up-to-date information and/or historical reference
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 2+ years in Administrative, Sales and/or Marketing support
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Docs
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Professional, punctual, and a team player
- Experience with QuickBooks, Salesforce, and Access preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with cross-functional teams
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (ADRF) is an established, leading provider of in-building equipment and services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around the world. ADRF’s product suite encompasses active systems, including RF and optical repeaters, digital distributed antenna systems, and passive components and antennas. ADRF offers complete, custom-designed turnkey solutions for wireless carriers, enterprise, and public safety entities. We leverage our substantial wireless industry experience and in-building expertise to give our customers a seamless experience. ADRF is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
Apply for this Position