ADRF is looking for a Regional Manager of Business Development, to join our company and establish relationships with various customers within the wireless technology industry. ADRF was established in 1999, and is a leader in indoor and outdoor coverage solutions, which provide support for major cellular carriers as well as public safety networks.
This position requires the candidate to manage and develop new business opportunities within their given region, but will also have responsibility to work with marketing and product development on new programs and solutions aimed at increasing ADRF’s presence in the market. The successful candidate will have the ability to partner with regional sales managers to close various opportunities as well as work independently in establishing ADRF’s brand awareness as a leader in the in-building industry. This position reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Promote, maintain, and enhance sales of ADRF products and services
- Develop new customers and opportunities using sales experience, previous relationships and engineering background to enhance customer’s network performance.
- Managing relationships with customer prospects and developing a deep understanding of their technology and business strategies.
- Regularly report sales activity to ADRF HQ, set sales goals, and develop detailed plans to achieve those goals
- Develop and execute business development campaigns to promote and enhance awareness of ADRF products, technology, capabilities, deployments, and the overall ADRF brand
- Understand customer needs and relay that information to ADRF HQ with respect to product development
- Minimum BS in Engineering (MS in Electrical or RF Engineering degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in in-building wireless industry (carrier experience or experience with Repeaters, DAS, or turn-key service providers required)
- Technical sales experience and skill at interfacing with executive level clients
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Excellent written and presentation skills as well as the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in identifying and developing business opportunities
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (ADRF) is an established, leading provider of in-building equipment and services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around the world. ADRF’s product suite encompasses active systems, including RF and optical repeaters, digital distributed antenna systems, and passive components and antennas. ADRF offers complete, custom-designed turnkey solutions for wireless carriers, enterprise and public safety entities. We leverage our substantial wireless industry experience and in-building expertise to give our customers a seamless experience. ADRF is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
Apply for this Position