We are currently looking to expand our DAS Engineering team. This position requires an individual to be technically proficient, well-organized, highly responsive to customers’ needs, and works well with others. Experience in the in-building wireless industry is required, preferably with a Repeater or DAS OEM, or provider of installation and integration services.
- Creating and presenting training materials (in-person training as well as online videos and exams).
- Reviewing and designing in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) using iBwave software.
- Responding to Technical Support inquiries via email or phone. Some after-hours Technical Support may be required.
- Generating and presenting Technical Support reports and presentations.
- DAS troubleshooting and formulation of recommendations for performance improvement of existing systems.
- Onsite analysis and commissioning using portable test equipment (e.g., signal generator, spectrum analyzer).
- Producing technical materials (e.g., spec sheets, user manuals, quick-start guides, troubleshooting guides, white papers).
- BS in Engineering (Electrical or RF Engineering degree preferred)
- Experience in in-building wireless industry (carrier experience or experience with DAS or turnkey integrators highly preferred)
- Experience with Fiber DAS equipment (e.g., CommScope, Solid, Corning, JMA)
- Experience using iBwave in-building RF design software
- Experience with handheld test equipment (e.g., signal generator, spectrum analyzer)
- Solid knowledge of wireless technologies (GSM/WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA/CDMA/LTE) and frequency bands
- Experience with Public Safety DAS
- Experience with data collection tools and post processing tools
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Advanced RF Technologies, Inc. (ADRF) is an established, leading provider of in-building equipment and services that improve wireless coverage and capacity for the largest service providers and enterprise customers around the world. ADRF’s product suite encompasses active systems, including RF and optical repeaters, digital distributed antenna systems, and passive components and antennas. ADRF offers complete, custom-designed turnkey solutions for wireless carriers, enterprise and public safety entities. We leverage our substantial wireless industry experience and in-building expertise to give our customers a seamless experience. ADRF is proud to be certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE).
Apply for this Position