-Los Angeles, Ca
-ADRF Provides Public Safety Coverage in the Oldest Surviving Government Building in LA Civic Center
Unlock the experience of the future. The brochure will introduce you to the power of 5G and take you through some industry trends with some questions and answers. Our own 5G products are also presented to help you harness this latest tech.
- Atlanta, GA
- Learn how ADRF's repeaters and DAS were able to bring in wireless coverage for historic theatre builit in the 1920s.
- Washington, D.C.
- See how ADRF helped improve the wireless coverage for an advanced science facility serving the District of Columbia’s Department of Forensic Sciences (DFS) and the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME).
– Minneapolis, MN
– The W Hotels are recognized worldwide for their contemporary, chic style that offers luxury, comfort and entertainment for all its patrons. Learn how ADRF helped W hotel to improve wireless coverage inside the hotel.
– Kansas City, MO
– Kauffman Stadium is home to the Kansas City Royals base team. Learn how ADRF helped the Royals to improve wireless coverage throughout the stadium and improved the fan experience.
- Seattle, WA
- Seattle’s newest tunnel SR99 is the largest double-deck highway tunnel of its kind in the country and features modern safety and operations systems. Learn how ADRF brought cellular coverage with its ADXV DAS solution throughout the tunnels.
- New York, NY
- Hudson Yards is a real estate development in the Chelsea and Hudson Yards neighborhoods of Manhattan, NY. Learn how ADRF helped bring wireless coverage to Hudson Yards!
- Puerto Vallarta, MX
- Airport Upgrades Existing DAS System With State-of-the-Art ADXV Solution
-ADRF Provides Carrier, Public Safety and Commercial Coverage for 8 Buildings on the NREL Campus