November 10, 2022
ADRF Launches New DAS C-band Solution for Indoor 5G Networks
Link to Article
Advanced RF Technologies (ADRF), the largest pure-play distributed antenna system (DAS) and repeater provider, announced the launch of its new ADXV DAS C-band solution and the SDRX C-band repeater.
The solutions allow mobile carriers, building owners, system integrators, and neutral hosts to bring ubiquitous 5G coverage for buildings and venues of every size.
The ADXV DAS C-band modules include mid-power remote (MPR) and high-power remote (HPR) options supporting C-band frequencies ranging from 3.7 GHz to 3.98 GHz. It can be deployed standalone or added seamlessly to an existing ADXV DAS chassis for an easy upgrade path from 4G/LTE systems.
The new SDRX C-band repeater supports frequency ranges from 3.7 GHz to 3.98 GHz and can be mounted on a rooftop, sidewall, or pole to bring 5G coverage for small to medium size buildings in busy metropolitan areas as well as highways or isolated rural areas.
The ADXV DAS C-band solution features include:
– Supports power sharing of multiple carriers’ signals via configurable grouped POI units
– Supports 600MHz, 700MHz + Band14, Cellular + SMR800, SMR900 + Paging, PCS, AWS, WCS, BRS (TD-LTE/5GNR and FDD-LTE) and C-Band (TDD)
– Daisy-chain and monitor up to 15 Head Ends with an Ethernet hub
– Web-based GUI and connectivity via DHCP (in host mode)
– Supports dry contact alarming
– Both AC and DC power supply options available
– SMB (snap-on) interconnections for quick installation
The SDRX C-band repeater features include:
– Standalone repeater with 2×2 MIMO capability (requires 2 units to support 4×4)
– 5G NR support with two 60~100MHz channel filters
– 85 dB system gain for maximal coverage distance
– 36/36 dBm of composite DL/UL maximum output power
– IP66 rating and passive cooling for outdoor applications
– Intuitive and easy to use web-based GUI
– Support for external wireless modem for remote control and alarming