March 21, 2016
The International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) has been the authoritative annual event for communications technology professionals in the working world. This year’s event was attended by over 7,000 individuals from a diverse group of industry professionals including government/military, public safety (law enforcement, fire service, emergency medical & 911), utility, transportation and business enterprise. This year’s show was held on March 21-25, 2016 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
ADRF unveiled the latest addition to our public safety product suite, the PSR-VU-9537. This VHF and UHF channelized digital repeater solves the problem of indoor coverage for public safety communications through a Fire/Life Safety code-compliant platform that supports either VHF or UHF frequency bands, the most commonly used RF frequencies by public safety agencies, and without any interference with commercial cellular networks.
- Meets latest IFC and NFPA codes
- NEMA 4X compliant enclosure suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments
- Compatible with variety of ADRF battery backup options to comply with applicable Fire code
- Alarming output to supervised circuits for antenna failure, amplifier failure, AC failure, power supply, battery, and charger failure
- Supports up to 1 wideband and up to 8 non-contiguous narrow bands
- Remote monitoring and control capability using Web-based GUI
Check out this RCRWireless interview with our Director of Business Development, Mike Brock.
Damian and Mike driving traffic to the booth!
Everyone wants a piece of the PSR-VU-9537
The PSR-VU-9537 will be available for commercial deployment in April 2016. For product pricing and availability, please email@example.com. To learn more about the PSR-VU-9537, visit www.adrftech.com